Wednesday, September 12, 2012

these are the days

These are the days.  These are days you'll remember.
Never before and never since, I promise, will the whole world be warm as this. 
And as you feel it, you'll know it's true that you are blessed and lucky.
It's true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you.
                                                      -These are Days, Natalie Merchant


Where to start a blog that you've put off and procrastinated on for more than 3 Years!!  

I love talking to parents whose children are grown.  Its amazing.  They light up when they talk about the days when their children were young and so many say, "those were the best days of my life."  I realize that I am here right now.  I am living these days that are the best for so many.  I couldn't imagine these days being any better,but I have to say, I am betting it gets even better!  The purpose of this blog: to remember as much from each day as possible!!



OLIVIA, 3 Years


WALKER, 15 MOS

Both kids attend Oxford Academy and Oxford Babies in Smyrna, GA.  Olivia has her ABC's and 123's mastered and is working on counting in Spanish.  She loves Dora the Explorer and dressing up like a princess (or a fireman, cowgirl, etc).  Walker has brought on the nickname "roadrunner" from those that care for him at school because he's constantly running!  How different and beautiful these 2 beautiful children are.  And what joy they bring to our lives!!


No comments:

Post a Comment